Ramon.Space is a leader in space-resilient computing systems paving the way for Earth-like computing infrastructure in Space. Powered by its unique AI/ML processors, Ramon.Space’s software-empowered systems enable the realization of Earth-like computing capabilities in Space. The company’s proven technology is already deployed in space and used in many satellites and more than 50 space missions across the solar system – with zero failures.
BRINGING EARTH-LIKE COMPUTING TO SPACE
The number of satellites and accompanying applications and data are increasing exponentially. There is a tremendous need for storage and processing capability to keep up with this growth and an advanced computing infrastructure that is specifically designed for space, built from the ground up to fit the new market characteristics, in terms of environment, services and applications.
Solution and Product
HQ in Los Altos, CA with two engineering sites in Israel and 50 technology professional experts, Ramon.Space develops space-hardened computing infrastructure that provides today’s space innovators massive computational power and storage that will enhance the capabilities of their applications. The company’s systems are SW-empowered, low power, reliable and durable, allowing limitless processing and analysis in space, thereby providing more timely actionable information.
Ramon.Space has developed an agile integrated space computer system, allowing:
- Computing in space: Real-time high-performance processing in orbit
- SW empowered capabilities, allowing in orbit SW upgrade
- Multiservice communication platform "base station in orbit”: Regenerative, more users more capacity
- Computing applications: AI/ML, Image Processing, storage
- Full rad-hard architecture, enabling extended orbital lifetime
- Economy of scale: modular systems that are not built to order
- Optimized cost of operation and customer service
Ramon.Space enables software-empowered satellites’ that allow operators to adapt services and extend the effective lifetime of the satellites in orbit.
Ramon.Space has a long space heritage, successfully deploying it's technology in Space missions in Earth orbit satellites, Moon, Solar orbit, and Mars – with Zero Failures